Software Engineer (Embedded) - Permanent - Oxfordshire
I am looking for a talented Software Engineer to develop embedded software for a range of automation products for a leading engineering company based in Oxfordshire. You will join a multidisciplined team of engineers and work alongside 5 other Software Engineers and be responsible for embedded software development from start to finish.
- Minimum 4 years commercial experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented programming in C++
- Experience of designing and developing real time embedded systems
- Good Embedded Linux experience
- Full Software Development Lifecycle experience
- Background in Electronics and Instrumentation would be advantageous
Salary will depend upon level of experience £35,000 - £45,000 pa plus an attractive benefits package. For those who can offer more experience, there is flexibility on salary.
Interviews will commence immediately so send your latest CV to Noa Muratsubaki at Progressive Engineering.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive is one of the UK’s leading engineering and IT recruitment consultancies, specialising in placing exceptional permanent & contract professionals.