This job is no longer available
Business Analyst - Liquidity - Investment Banking
A large retail bank has an urgent requirement for a Business Analyst with an excellent liquidity background to play a pivotal role in their Global Banking and Markets Finance IT division.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record as a Business Analyst in a regulatory reporting role, ideally with exposure to Liquidity reporting, Basel II, Basel III or ILAS. The purpose of the role will be monitoring reports to meet ILAS reporting requirements and to ensure internal MI can be used by front office to manage liquidity buffer. In addition it will be necessary to work very closely with technical teams, architects, developers etc therefore a strong IT background is required. Furthermore, it will be necessary to have a strong understanding of Investment banking products.
- Extensive Business Analysis experience within Regulatory Reporting in Investment Banking
- Excellent knowledge of Liquidity, Liquidity Reporting and Capital Management, including Investment Banking products such as Fixed Income, Derivatives, FX, Repos etc.
- Very delivery focused and ability to work and deliver under pressure
- Strong working knowledge of SQL Microsoft Access & Excel
- Ideally analysed data contained in source and target and identify data integrity issues
This is an excellent opportunity to work within key area of the business so please apply if you meet the criteria above.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com