SCADA Systems Engineer - Permanent - Oxfordshire
A new opportunity has arisen for a Systems Engineer to join a leading engineering company based in Oxfordshire to undertake SCADA systems design and testing. This role may also require international travel for installation, commissioning and training as required for the implementation of their systems at customer sites. The right candidate will meet most or all of the following:
- Degree educated in Electronics/Science/ Engineering or related subejct
- Minimum 3 years commercial experience in a similar role
- Experience of writing HMI for SCADA systems
- Experience with coommunication devices (radios, GSM, routers, ethernet, fibre optics)
- Expereince of industrial communication protocols (DNP3, IEC 60870, IEC 61850, TCP/IP, MODBUS)
- Experience of remote terminal units (desirable)
This is a hands on role where you will be involved in the full lifecycle, including design, test and documentation. Training will be provided and you will get to learn from other engineers in your team (approx 20 engineers). Salary will depend upon level of experience £35,000 - £45,000 pa plus an attractive benefits package Interviews will commence immediately so send your latest CV to Noa Muratsubaki at Progressive Engineering.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive is one of the UK’s leading engineering and IT recruitment consultancies, specialising in placing exceptional permanent & contract professionals.