Peoplesoft Test Manager -Insurance - Contract
A leading Insurance organisation is looking to recruit a test lead to work on a general ledger system implementation. You will be responsible for designing the test plans and strategy for the implementation of Peoplesoft as the new general ledger system. This a key project within the organisation that has extensive backing from the business.
I am looking for a Test Lead / Manager that has:
Skills and Experience:
- Evidence of test lead/analyst role in Lloyds markets (syndicate accounting in particular)
- Ideally experience of finance system implementation and process change
- Worked with implementation of new General Ledger (application is moving fromGreat Plainsto PeopleSoft)
- Experience of testing bespoke builds (ideally data warehouse)
- Worked with business analysts to plan business scenarios and tests required
- Developed business scenarios and test scripts
- Test execution and management
- A real "go getter" - able to work independently and be productive quickly
- Less concerned with strategy and more a detail level performer
- Quick at building relationships
- Experience of working with busy finance SMEs and project team
- Able to think "out of the box" to get the job done in a time pressured environment
This is a great opportunity to work with a leading Insurance organisation inLondon.
This is a 3-6 month contract paying £500-£550.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk