BizTalk Developer - South Wales - Contract Role
BizTalk Developer - South Wales
Finance client based in South Wales is urgently recruiting for a BizTalk .Net Developer on a contract basis. This is a chance to join a household name in the financial services sector (previous financial services experience is not required) and receive extensive personal development in the latest technologies.
You will need extensive experience in a development role using the Microsoft development platform, with current skills in the latest Microsoft development technologies.
Essential skills include:
- Very strong knowledge and experience of BizTalk.
- Very strong knowledge and experience of development with the Microsoft .Net Framework, including the very latest .Net Framework versions.
- A solid understanding of object orientated development and application design patterns.
- Excellent C# development skills and experience with Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010.
Desirable skills include:
- Working in an Agile (SCRUM) environment
- TDD/Continuous Integration highly beneficial
- ASP.Net MVC3, RAZOR, Entity Framework, Castle Windsor, N-Crunch, ReSharper
- Sitecore Content Management System
- Microsoft SQL Server
- SharePoint Server
- CRM Dynamics
- Knowledge and experience of automated unit testing and build techniques will be a distinct advantage, along with any experience of Team Foundation Server.
- A Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist qualification backed up with industry experience would be desirable, along with any experience of working in the retail financial services sector.
Reply with a copy of your CV and I'll be in touch to discuss this role with you in more detail.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com