This job is no longer available
SQL Data Warehouse Developer- £50K - Berkshire - SQL DW developer
SQL Data Warehouse Developer is required to join large solutions consultancy based in Berkshire. You be responsible for a new technology implementation using cutting edge tools and the latest SQL server 2012. Ongoing training and development is offered with genuine career progression.
Data Warehouse Developer must have
- Significant SQL Server 2005/08, including SQL and T-SQL
- SSAS cube maintenance
- Knowledge of table and Index design
- Understanding of principles of performance tuning
- A good understanding of Data Warehouse modelling (dimensional), design and development.
- Extensive ETL experience
- The candidate should be a good communicator as there will be client contact (mostly written and telephone with very occasional client meeting).
Although not essential it will strengthen your application it you were experienced in:
- SSAS cube design
- The Pharmaceutical/Medical industry
Apply fast to avoid disappointed
Please forward your CV for further details on t.thakrar at realstaffing and call 02077587366. Also, with the hard times of 2012, If this role is not of interest to you please forward to those you feel are better suited as we have an excellent referral scheme.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk