This job is no longer available
Business Analyst - Middle Office Transformation
A global Investment Banking based in Canary Wharf is looking for a Business Analyst to play a pivotal role in re-engineering their Middle Office IT layer.
The successful candidate will have an excellent background as an IT Business Analyst working within Middle Office IT and have a proven track record of working on transformation and re-engineering projects. In addition it will be necessary to have excellent knowledge of front to back trading and a working knowledge of equities. An understanding of client and charge data models will also be useful as would knowledge of Fidessa. The role will be in a very pressurized environment therefore an ability to work to tight deadlines will be essential as will excellent problem solving skills.
- Extensive Business Analysis experience from a Middle Office function within Investment Banking, Middle Office Transformation projects would be ideal
- Experience of working on transformation and/or re-engineering projects
- Front to back trading knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Equities business
- Working or theoretical knowledge of Fidessa (CTAC, EXPORT etc)
- Problem solving experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious and high profile programme, please apply for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com