This job is no longer available
Fleet Trials Engineer
Hydrogen Fuel Cell Company
My client is looking for a Fleet Trials Engineer join on an initial 4 month contract with potential to extend.
- Electrical & Mechanical Knowledge.
- Feedback to Manager & Team
- Working on the development of Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- Full UK Motorbike Licence (No Endorsements) & 2 years experience
- Be able and willing to travel
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Mechanical & Electrical knowledge
- Communicate effectively through email and meetings
- Develop and apply RAs & safe systems of work processes
- The ability to analyse and interpret data, and when necessary design experiments to gain new data
- The ability to solve engineering problems
- The ability to use cognitive reasoning to aid fault finding/diagnosis
- Able to read engineering schematics
- Able write a Technical report based on data collected
- The ability to assess and manage risks
- Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Visio.
- Fuel Cell Experience
- Manage & plan project testing needs
This is an excellent opportunity for an Fleet Trials Engineer to join a financially stable organisation with the strong possibility of extension.
If you are interested in the position, or looking to further develop your career please forward your CV to Matt Wilson
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com