This job is no longer available
Service Request Administrator - Banking - London - £300pd
Our client, are currently looking for a Service Request Administrator to work in their London office, on a long-term contract basis.
The service request team and responsible for ensuring that all IT Service Requests that pertain to a business user are acted upon in a timely manner and satisfy business requirements.
The role will consist of:
* Co-ordination of an average of 200 Service requests a day from system access to new software and technology (including joiners/leavers/transfers) through to implementation ensuring customer satisfaction
* Point of contact for the Business for Service Requests
* Validation of the Business requirements
* Management of the Service Request inbox and ITSM Service Request work queue
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
* Knowledge and experience of ITSM or a similar Helpdesk tool
* Good understand of MS Office
* ITIL knowledge
Excellent communication skills
If you are interested and meet the above requirements please send me your latest C.V and I will call you to discuss in further detail.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com