This job is no longer available
Business Analyst - Credit Risk Implementation
A City based bank has an urgent requirement for a business analyst / business support analyst to support the implementation of a risk programme that will be rolled out to the wider business.
The successful candidate will have a consistent track record of working within Credit Risk, ideally with end to end limit management. In addition, successful candidates will have played pivotal roles in supporting risk implementation projects including managing project plans, inception to delivery and analyze on going project progress. It will necessary to have excellent credit risk and commercial risk experience, ideally from an Investment Bank.
- Excellent background in Investment Banking, supporting and managing projects as well as hands on Business Analysis experience
- Extensive Credit Risk experience
- Knowledge of end to end limit management and limit management systems
- Ability to overview system testing and implementation activities
- Proven track record of project planning, managing progress and working with tough users
- Ability to converse confidently in forums and stakeholder meetings
- Excellent full project lifecycle experience
Please apply for immediate consideration, candidates with recent Investment Banking experience will be prioritized.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com