This job is no longer available
C++ Dev / Unix/Linix / Contract / £400-£550/ Investment Bank
My Client a top tier Investment Bank is looking for a C++ developer who works on a Unix platform. The role in supporting the firm and the strength of their relationship with their business partners and Infrastructure partners is the strongest on the street. They have won industry recognition for their technology excellence and we are extremely proud of their achievements to date as well as being excited about what we can continue to achieve.
Essential Experience - MUST HAVE
- C++ Extensive experience of writing multithreaded server applications on Linix/Solaris.
- Have worked on multi-tier enterprise systems which have a high frequency of messaging elements between servers and server to GUI.
- Good problem solver
- Must have extensive experience of writing multithreaded server application on Linux/Windows
- Knowledge of implementing analytical pricing models, ideally liaising with an analytic team
- Experience of middleware messaging components such as Solace, Talarian, Tibco or MQ
- SQL: Experience of using SQL, and ability to write stored procedures, triggers.
Communication and Team
Must be able to communicate effectively with other development team members, other project members, other managers and users, gauging the level of technical knowledge of the audience in these communications
C++ Dev / Unix/Linix / Contract / £400-£550 / Investment Bank
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk