This job is no longer available
SQL Data Warehouse Developer- £45k - £50K - London - SQL DW developer
SQL Data Warehouse Developer is required to join large solutions company based in London. You will be responsible for a new technology implementation using cutting edge tools and the latest SQL server 2012. Ongoing training and development is offered with genuine career progression.
Data Warehouse Developer must have
- Significant SQL Server 2005/08, including SQL and T-SQL
- SSAS cube maintenance
- Knowledge of table and Index design
- Understanding of principles of performance tuning
- A good understanding of Data Warehouse modelling (dimensional), design and development.
- Extensive ETL experience
- The candidate should be a good communicator as there will be client contact (mostly written and telephone with very occasional client meeting).
Although not essential it will strengthen your application it you were experienced in:
- SSAS cube design
- The Pharmaceutical/Medical industry
Apply fast to avoid disappointed
Please forward your CV for further information to t.thakrar at realstaffing and call 02077587366.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk