Project/ Change Manager - Fleet - £40k to £50k
An experienced Project Manager/ Change Manager interested in taking a lead role on a variety of multiple, concurrent business change projects within the financial services sector?
Project Manager/ Change Manager - Fleet - £40,000 to £50,000
Reporting into the Head of Business Change you will take an important role in the delivery of multiple change projects ranging from new Customer Acquisition projects, new HR systems and numerous other operational projects.
- To develop and maintain project plans, budgets and project reports.
- To work with the business and IT in defining the scope, timelines, technical resources required to deliver projects.
- To monitor, track and manage the progress of projects through to successful completion.
- To provide regular update reports to senior management and stakeholders on the progress of projects
- Can effectively plan and manage multiple concurrent projects within timescale and budget.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience of presenting to senior management
- Experience of the facilitation of activities and workshops
- Advanced skills in presenting information in simple way
- Ability to identify change and redesign processes
- Creation of business cases and representing project a project boards
If you have a track record in Project Management/ Change Management across a number of different types of sectors and projects please get in contact. To apply for this Project Manager/ Change Manager role please pass on a copy of your CV and I will in be contact to discuss further.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com