This job is no longer available
Bus. Dev. Manager- Business Intelligence- Basingstoke- £65k- 75k + OTE + Bens
An opportunity has arisen for a successful business development manager to join my clients enabling their company to deliver its growth objectives through the acquisition of new customers across their range of Business Intelligence services and solution offerings.
- Develop a business sales development plan to increase new business
- Manage all Bids and Tender documents to ensure quality across the entire engagement lifecycle.
- Utilise existing partner relationships to maximise new business opportunities.
- Maintain and develop pipeline.
- Accurately forecast sales.
- A degree in a related subject or equivalent experience in sales + 5 years.
- Solid track-record in enterprise software solution sales.
- Consistently over-achieved against target.
- Experience selling high-value solutions (£250k +).
- Experience of working for a VAR or channel role.
- Stable career history.
If you meet these requirements please call Charlotte Smith for more details on 0161 817 7811.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com