This job is no longer available
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Travel Agent or proven sales professional to join a global travel company with ambitious plans for the future. This full-time role is based in Glasgow.
The successful candidate will gain unlimited earning potential, award-winning benefits, comprehensive training and clear career progression. We are looking for a candidate with the potential to quickly move into a leadership position, therefore business acumen and ambition in essential.
The core purpose of this Travel Agent role will be to sell business and leisure travel to your clients, ultimately providing outstanding customer service while you manage every aspect of their trip, from organising flights to arranging visas.
Travel Agent Benefits:
Joining an award-winning company, you will gain three weeks of comprehensive training to sharpen your sales skills and plump up your travel product knowledge. Additional benefits include:
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunityto take a three month sabbatical after five years
Travel Agent Requirements:
- Sales skills and experience in a target-driven role
- A strong academic record is essential (ideally an undergraduate degree)
- Experience of travelling on at least two continents outside of Europe
- Strong communication skills with the ability to make your clients feel loved