Senior PRPC Lead Systems Architect - London
Senior PRPC Lead Systems Architect urgently required by a leading Investment Bank - this is an urgent hire in their London team.
The role is based in their London office, and pays a daliy rate of £700-900. It will be a 6-month rolling contract.
The PRPC Architect will have broad responsibility and make key technology decisions and be accountable for the whole business area for the technology solution delivery, quality and performance.
They will have technical experience of:
- PRPC Technical and Product knowledge - must be PRPC LSA qualified
- Object Oriented Technology
- Websphere Application Server
- Experience of working with various Development Lifecycle Methodologies
- Demonstrable experience of working on an Agile project.
- Translates ideas into concrete work activities
- Brings improvements through innovative solutions, approaches, products or services
and any exposure with the following would be advantageous:
- Implementation experience using PRPC v6.2 (or higher)
- The application of PRPC in a client on-boarding project.
The main duties will be to provide a technical design authority for all PRPC based solutions, provide technical leadership to the PRPC development team and assist the development lead in building a high performing team, and to deliver high quality fit for purpose solutions that meet the business requirement needs. It will also be to manage the design, development and deployment of specific PRPC projects.
PRPC Architects who are keen on a long-term opportunity to join a leading team within a globally accredited Investment Bank are urged to apply.
Please apply directly or contact Gibran Visram to apply or for more information:
or 0207 398 3619
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk