Infrastructure Associate Director/Vice President
IT AUDIT - VICE PRESIDENT - BANKING & INTERNAL AUDIT - FS - LONDON - £60k-£75k + BENEFITS
IT Audit Manager with an excellent background in technical infrastructure auditing is required by world leading bank join their already extensive IT Audit department.
Based in London, this organisation will offer an excellent opportunity to gain exposure a wealth of new technology, auditing skills as well as wide variety of other competencies.
The core responsibilities of the role include:
- Scoping audit assignments including preparation of the scoping document.
- Managing audit work to ensure that relevant risks and controls have been identified and appropriately assessed.
- Providing guidance to Audit Managers during audit assignments.
- Leading discussions with auditees and business leaders regarding audit observations, consulting with the Audit Director where necessary.
- Managing audit teams on a day to day basis, working to ensure that audits progress as planned, as regards scope, budget and timetable.
- Acting as mentor and coach to more junior team members.
- Providing complete, accurate and timely information to stakeholders
- Proactively take on additional tasks under the supervision of the Director/Managing Director. This may include involvement in recruitment of Audit Executives, managing Issue Assurance and continuous business monitoring.
- Conducting formal performance assessment / development of Audit Managers as directed by the Audit Director.
- Building relationships with auditees and business management on each audit and develop ongoing relationships with key stakeholders in aligned business area.
The ideal candidate will posses a solid background in performing IT infrastructure reviews from either an internal perspective or whilst working within a Big 4 practice. Financial services experience is also highly desirable.
In order, to effectively carry out this role candidates will require an expansive systems knowledge, which includes databases, servers, operating systems and issues surrounding network security. Essential to the role is an in-depth understanding of Unix, AS400, Windows, Mainframes and maintaining a relevant professional qualification such as QICA, CISA or CISSP.
To register your interest in this role, send an up to date and relevant CV, or feel free to contact Charles Smith on 0207 398 3600
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk