This job is no longer available
Business Analyst - BSM, London, £600
My client, a leading bank, urgently require an experienced Business Analyst, to assist in documenting key processes within the Treasury Balance Sheet Management Team as part of a large project handover.
The role is based in London and is paying up to £600 per day.
The candidate will be required to:
- Process to transfer portion of the Non-dated liability hedge portfolio.
- Documenting swap construction, including to start/end dates and rates depending on the final transfer dates.
- Discussions relating to the flow of above swaps
- Staff requirements to book deals
- Investigate potential use of deal loader if available
- Netting of GCT BSM deals with product related deals, reducing total number of trades required.
If you have extensive banking experience and have prior experience in all the above please send me your updated CV and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.
Business Analyst, documentation, balance sheet management, hedge, swaps, summit, banking, bank, project.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com