Urgent requirement : Project Manager - London / Home Counties - 3 to 6 Month Contract - £350 - £400 Per day
Project Manager / Digital Marketing / Media / Leisure Industry / Prince II / Project Delivery
My established client, a specialist IT sourcing organisation specialising in Portfolio, Program and Project Management are currently seeking a Project Manager to assist on a large project working within the Leisure Industry.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years Project Management experience and the role will suit a consultant who has previous exposure to the Leisure Industry. The role has a high-level of responsibility and will serve as a mediator between client executives and stakeholders, the PMO and internal/external service providers. You will be in work with the PMO to manage planning, implementing and executing specific company goals or policies within the Program of Works, including delivering your own specific projects.
- Duties involve monitoring budgets, allocating project resources and motivating and managing the Project team members.
- Issuing progress reports and ensuring deadlines are met in a timely and efficient fashion.
- Applicants are required to have 5 years of experience in a managerial role.
Essential skills & experience:
- E-Commerce, Digital Marketing, Media
- Leisure Industry/Admissions/Ticketing
- Prince II
- Budget tracking
- Scoping phases
- Hands on Project Delivery
If you are interested in this role or would like further information please apply your most up to date CV.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com