This job is no longer available
Java Tech Lead (eFX eRisk) - HSBC - London - Up to £650pd
Our Client, an investment bank, are currently looking for a Java Tech Lead to work in their London Office, on a long-term contract basis.
The successful candidate's main duties will be:
* Analyst Developer - work directly with business traders and Quantitative Analysts to define and agree changes and requirements.
* Design, implement and test (unit, component, system and back test) trading algorithms and pricing models, which will be deployed globally.
* Implement bug fixes, rapid changes.
* Implement and test changes to support low-latency performance (in a pragmatic way and as agreed with the Development Manager and the Trading desk).
* Java, Solaris, Linux, RMDS, 29 West, Kx/Q, SQL (Oracle), Coherance.
* Low Latency High Frequency Trading systems - Foreign Exchange.
* Order Management, Matching and Execution.
* FX price (spot, forwards but also futures and precious metals).
* Front Office trading risk management and pricing in Foreign Exchange.
* Operation of trading desks in a large, multi-site Investment Bank with significant eCommerce offering
If you are interested and meet the above requirements please send me your latest C.V and I'll call you to discuss in further detail.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com