This job is no longer available
My key client is an Operator in Nigeria looking for a Completions Supervisor to work on a rotational basis on 4x4. It is a 12 months rolling contract renewable based on performance.
The Completions Supervisor is required to:
- Review completion programs to ensure understanding and where possible optimize same.
- Visit contractor facilities to ensure equipment is as defined in the completion program
- Recommend optisation methods to improve operation performance
- Mentor Drilling and Completion engineers as necessary
- Onshore/Offshore well completion supervision
- Ensure completion contracts are valid for all jobs run
- Ensure completions are deployed in a safe and cost effective manner as per the programme
- Develop comprehensive End of Well and other reports and records
- QA/QC performed on all completion equipment and tools.
- Timely availability of eqipment for inspection and delivery to the rig.
- Continuous improvement of completion practices
Please call me on +44(0)207 469 5233 for more information on this role and other Completion roles.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com