This job is no longer available
I am currently looking for an Oracle Analyst programmer to come on board with myGlasgowbased client.
Working as part of the Oracle Development Pool, the successful candidate will participate in the analysis, design and development of ICT Systems.
As an Oracle Analyst Programmer you will be able to:
* Perform Lead development role providing assistance and guidance to development team;
* Provide technical analysis and design solutions in an Oracle environment.
* Produce robust, efficient and reliable code, and undertake unit testing to the highest standard
* Troubleshoot and resolve problems in all development, test, training and live environments
* Develop software to provide business solutions from functional specifications
* Respond to requests from business analysts and system testers
* Prepare documents for internal and external use to agreed standards
* Comply with methodology, QA and change management procedures.
* Prepare for and perform systems implementations
The successful candidate will have a solid background in Oracle technologies, PL/SQL, Performance Tuning and Relational Database Design
Excellent team-working and communication skills are essential
If it sounds of interest please call Paul on 0131 243 4000 and apply online.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com