IT Service Manager
ITSM, Service Manager, ITIL, ServiceNow, Infrstructure
A leading, Global, Financial organisation is looking to hire an ITSM (IT Service Manager)with ServiceNow experience preferable.
* Work in a small but growing Service Management team supporting predominantly within the EMEA region but also including global systems in the US and Asia Pacific
* Produce detailed Implementation Plans that specifies key resources, timelines and support personnel that are required to deploy a major release into the production environment.
* Tracking pre and post actions for issues release and identifying future preventions methods with the appropriate stakeholders
* Ownership of the complete and satisfactory recovery of all P1/P2 incidents with appropriate reporting and notifications to key stakeholders
* Ensure Problem Management activities are tracked and escalated to the appropriate stakeholders and Senior IT Management teams
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with experience in:
* Knowledge of the ServiceNow ITSM Tool
* Knowledge of Networking, Server, Voice & Communications Infrastructure
* Professional Qualifications ITIL v2, v3
This role is based in Central London, and will pay a base salary of c£50000. If this role is of interest, please submit an updated CV
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk