Senior Auditor, Corporate Finance, £55,000
Senior Corporate Finance Internal Auditor in possession of a strong degree and/or banking qualification(s) with a minimum of 3 years financial services audit experience sought. Ideally you will possess strong banking internal audit knowledge with specialist regulatory compliance with German influence.
Accountabilities associated with the vacancy include;
- developing and executing efficient and effective audit plans,
- developing strong understanding of the Group's audit methodology
- familiarisation with audit and risk industry standards IIA, COSO, COBIT
- preparing and executing compliance and substantive audit tests and consolidation of findings
- Identifying cost saving opportunities and evaluating controls against measured risks.
Qualifications & Experience;
- Bachelor's degree mandatory
- Industry certifications preferred but not required (CIA, CPA, CISA)
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- At least 3 years experience within financial services preferred
- Key areas on exposure; Acquisition Finance, Asset Finance/Leasing, Leverage Finance, Loans Syndication, Project Finance, Structured/Tax Finance, Trade Finance, Transaction Banking
- Verbal/written English language skills, German language ideal
- GAAP, Basel III, financial/regulatory reporting, validation, operations, data analytics proficiency
Direct reports into the Audit Director with compensation banding at a healthy £55,000
If you feel the prerequisites outlined above fall within the remit of your skill set please submit an up-to-date version of your CV to register your interest. NB: technical referrals welcome.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk