This job is no longer available
Design/Development Engineer (Software)
My Cheshire based client is currently looking to recruit a design/development engineer (software) to work within their R & D department. Primarily you will be designing and developing software applications for PC and mobile devices. You will also be producing embedded real-time software for robotic positioning, fluid control and sequencing control.
Your main responsibilities include:-
- Developing PC and mobile based application software
- Incorporate a broad understanding of workflow processes into the design work
- Develop testing plans
- Manage time documentation and project targets
- Design code and test software
- Develop sql databases for network and internet applications
- Generate detailed documentation and drawings as required (including recommendations for
electronic designs) and quality records appropriate to the IS09001 and TickIT accreditations of
- Co - ordinate project tasks across diverse functional groups within engineering and other
development teams globally.
You must have experience in the following:-
- Degree or equivalent experience in an engineering or software related field.
- Developing PC based applications is essential
- Real-time embedded development experience (Ideally in an industrial or manufacturing
- Engineering design
- JScript, VB, HTML, DHTML, ASP .NET
- Exposure to firmware and embedded control
If you are looking for a role with a forward-thinking, progressive organisation, this could be the ideal role for you. Please submit your CV to apply or for further information, please email your CV
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com