SQL DBA - East Midlands - 6 months
A large, UK wide organisation based in the East Midlands are looking for a SQL DBA (SSIS/SSRS/SSAS) to develop and deliver a new database environment for a large SQL migration project.
Delivering a new SQL database platform you will have skills and experience in the below:
- Have a strong understanding of SQL DBA and development
- Database migration project experience
- Strong technical exposure of SQL 2000,2005,2008,2012
- SQL 2012 implementation experience.
- You will have strong experience in a role that has impacted the IT delivery in large organisations.
The contract length is initially 6 months, with the chance of an extension. The daily rate is negotiable dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this role, please sent me an up to date CV.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk