UAT Manager, London, Investment Banking, £550-600 per day
A Tier 1 Investment banking client in London urgently requires a UAT Test Manager on a 6-month rolling contract paying up to £600 per day.
The successful UAT Manager will meet the following requirements:
- Must have extensive UAT Test Management experience
- Strong System Integration Testing (SIT) experience
- UAT experience must involve planning and co-ordination as opposed to just managing a team
- Experience of Regulatory Reporting/Dodd Frank or credit/rates derivative products is a strong advantage
- Would suit an investment banking background
- Is better suited to a candidate with long-term contracts in their CV
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-profile programme and gain a long-term position in the firm which could lead to multiple roles over the course of the programme. If you are interested, please apply immediately.
Key Words: UAT, User Acceptance Testing, Regulatory, Test Manager, Investment Banking, planning, coordination, London, Dodd Frank, Documentation, credit, rates, SIT, system integration testing
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com