.Net/Sharepoint Developer - 9+ months
.Net/Sharepoint developer required for an initial 9 month contract for my Cambridge based client. You will be required to assist with the ongoing Design and develop a new SharePoint 2010 Internet and Extranet site to enable my client to have a world leading website that acts as an interface for new, existing and potential clients globally.
You will also participate in requirements analysis and develop solutions for all tiers of the application: user interface and middle-tier business components.
- Strong knowledge of the .NET framework (C#) and associated technologies
- Experience with Microsoft Office SharePoint object model
- A thorough understanding of SharePoint customisation and branding
- Experience with Web Services (WCF).
- Exposure to the SharePoint 2013 beta is a bonus
- Strong analytical skills and good problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Examples of SharePoint Internet sites developed would be highly advantageous
- Good understanding of the SharePoint architecture and development coding practices.
For immediate consideration please contact Sunaina Nasir on 0121 616 5700.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com