Java Dev -Exciting Project -North E -£30-£40k
Java Developer is currently required to provide application development on Java and related technology platforms to our client, a large specialist company based in the North West of England.
The initial project is to modify an existing system to create a new global workflow platform for assay plate screening. This will be a global system delivered in a multi-phased agile project, involving the development of multiple interfaces with established off the shelf and bespoke applications.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Java development and related technologies to include a majority of the following specific skills - Java 6, Java EE, Oracle 10g Hibernate, WebServices
- (DESIRABLE - EJB, WebLogic, ICEfaces, JSF, Spring, EclipseLink, SOA)
- Agile project delivery experience
- Excellent communication skills, Excellent spoken & written English & be able to build relationships with peers and customer
- Working in a small development team alongside a full time Project Manager,
Business Analyst and Test Lead the role will provide an opportunity to delivery in a fully agile approach for a leading multinational company.
This role would ideally suit a candidate with strong technical skills in Java development using modern design and development techniques. Any specific experience with web services and complex solution development would be highly advantageous.
If your still considering your options then please let me know asap.
Budget for the role is £30-£40k
Based London Near Manchester
If you are interested in this opportunity please forward your CV or for further information, you can contact me on the details below. Also, with the hard times of 2012-13, If this role is not of interest to you please forward to those you feel are better suited as we have an excellent referral scheme.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk