This job is no longer available
A leading commodity trading house, with global operations has a new vacancy within it's trade floor advisory team inLondon. This firm is looking to employ a Compliance Adviser that can advise the Gas, Power and Emissions business areas on regulatory issues. This is an excellent role for a Compliance adviser with experience working in a Commodity trading environment.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Provision of advice and guidance on business proposals and queries
- Testing and monitoring of operational activities
- Implement an effective and consistent compliance programme
- Advising on relevant FSA rules in relation to commodities trading, financial promotions, insider lists and conflicts of interest
- Advise businesses on ABC and AML issues and helping establish appropriate monitoring programmes where required
Essential Skills needed:
- Knowledge and understanding of traded products, markets and strategies
- Knowledge and understanding of regulations, exchange rules, relevant laws and internal policies
- Previous experience in a commodities trading environment in realation to gas, power and emissions
Salary: £80 - £90,000
Location: Canary Wharf
If you are an experienced Compliance adviser with a commodity trading/investment banking background and would relish working for a highly reputable firm in this area; please send your CV to me for consideration.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk