This job is no longer available
Role: Safeguarding Adults & Quality Manager
Type: NHS Contract
Rate: £280 - £330
Length: 6 months
Location: Home Counties
My client, an NHS Organisation in the Home Counties, are looking for a Safeguarding Adults & Quality Manager for a period of 6 months.
The NHS Trust are looking to bring on an experienced contractor within Adult safeguarding to work within the organisation and keep relationships strong, and ensure that the work gets completed.
The day-to-day responsibilities are:
- Provide effective leadership and management to ensure delivery of effective and efficient safeguarding
- To review services in relation to safeguarding
- Ensure safeguarding operational services are adhering to the process and policies
- Ensure effective implementation and compliance with legislation
- Ensuring Quality monitoring and improvement is informed by outcomes of Serious Incidents & inspection recommendations.
- Provide expert advice on Quality monitoring and improvement
The successful Safeguarding and Quality Manager will have experience working in a band 8a role in the NHS before within these areas and be available within 2 weeks to start.
If this sounds like you then please call Conor White (NHS Governance Consultant) on 0207 851 7808 or apply below.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk