This job is no longer available
A financial company in Gloucester are looking for a SAS Analyst on a 12 month contract.
The SAS Analyst will have at least 3 years finance experience to help the company develop new products and methodologies. The requires the SAS Analyst to work in a programming or analyst capacity
The SAS Analyst will have experience in programming SAS, SAS macros and SQL, in addition to this the SAS Analyst will have experience of Excel and database applications (Access).
- Numerate degree- SAS Base, SAS Marcos
- Analyst capacity in a Risk or Marketing environment.
- Analysis Packages - SAS.- Data Manipulating and analysing large datasets
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Attention to detail If you are a strong SAS Analyst who is looking for an exciting role then send your CV along with day rate and availability to be considered for an interview.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com