This job is no longer available
A DSP/LTE Engineer is immediately required for a client in Hampshire.
The role will involve working within the PHY team primarily in protocol development (Physical Layer) and device driver development.
Most of the development work is done in VHDL/DSP/C/C++ in an Embedded environment although there is some PC development required to provide device driver interfaces.
The ideal candidate will have experience in developing complex, numerically-oriented algorithms and systems in either VHDL or on a modern DSP (and preferably both). Any knowledge/familiarity with some radio telecommunications standard (such as W-CDMA, WiMAX etc) would also be beneficial.
* Development in Embedded 'VHDL/DSP/C/C++'
* Development of LTE PHY
* Analysis of LTE/3G specifications.
* Development experience with DSPs
* Practical experience with, and knowledge of, the LTE or 3G Layer1 interface
* Experience with standard code management and defect tracking tools
* Proven track record of expertise in large, complex low level Real Time software systems
* Practical experience with, and knowledge of, the LTE and/or UTRAN Layer1 interface
If you are an exact match for this position send in your CV ASAP!
6 month contract
Rate: £40 per hour
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com