This job is no longer available
Role: Serious Incident Assistant
Type: NHS Contract
Length: 6 months
Rate: £130 - £150 per day
I am currently recruiting for an interim Serious Incident Assistant for an NHS trust based inLondonfor a period of 6 months.
The candidate will be required to work within the Clinical Governance team and provide assistance with the Serious Incident reporting in this band 5 role.
You must have experience in the following to be considered for this role:
- Experience in processing Incidents
- Working within Clinical Governance team
- NHS Experience in Acute setting
- Very personable
- Can work in a changing environment
- Looking to progress in Clinical Governance
If you are interested in finding out more about this role then please call Conor White (NHS Governance Consultant) on 0207 851 7808 or apply below.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk