This job is no longer available
Electronics Hardware Design Engineer
Electronics Hardware Design Engineer - I am currently seeking an experienced all round electronics hardware design engineer to assist a client with a peak in workload. You will be working on a range of existing and green field development projects.
* Knowledge of analogue design, specifically power and control electronics
* Knowledge of common interface design such as USB, RS232, RS485 and also A/D, D/A conversion.
* An excellent working knowledge of PIC and ARM microprocessor design
* An ability to programme embedded code in C
* A working knowledge of RF design up to 6 GHz (desirable but not essential)
* A strong command of Altium design software (preferred)
This role requires an engineer with broad experience of product design.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity please e mail me your CV ASAP for consideration!
Approx £35-40 per hour
Start within 2 weeks.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com