This job is no longer available
IT Support Analyst - Contract -Glasgow- 6 months +
My client are currently seeking an IT Support Analyst to be based at theirGlasgowoffice. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a reputable British organisation. Excellent remuneration will be rewarded to the right candidate.
Applicants must be educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in a computer related subject. Applicants should be capable of demonstrating all of the necessary technical and interpersonal skills outlined below. If you can evidence any of the desirable skills, this will aid your application. You must hold a valid driving licence.
Required Technical Skills
- Experience with Symantec Antivirus , Web and Mail Filtering Solutions
- Active Directory
- Cabling Infrastructure, routers, switches and firewalls
- MS exchange 2007
- MS Server 2008
Desirable Technical Skills
- Infor/Lawson M3 and associated product skills
- Microsoft and other relevant certifications.
Additional Skills Required
- Team working abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Good initiative
If you posses the required skills for this role and would like to apply, please contact Rowan Milne on 0131 243 400 or apply.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com