Internal Audit, Finance, London, £50,000-£100,000
Ambitious, driven and conscientious auditors sought from an finance internal audit background focussing on US/UK GAAP, SAS 70, IFRS, SOX s.404, IAS, Basel III etcetera to join the Executive Group Operations/Audit divisions within three of Investment Banking clients (mid & top-tier). Key areas of interest are within Investment Banking, Wholesale Banking, Retail Banking, Insurance and Asset/Wealth Management.
key accountabilities vary in accordance with level of entry but will include some of the following;
- Manage the delivery of a portfolio of audits in Finance to time, plan and quality the Groups Internal Audit methodology/quality standards,
- Contribute to the global audit plan for Finance & Treasury,
- Provide quarterly opinions to the Group Audit Committee and Group Finance
- Write high quality observations and audit reports
- Build relationships with auditees and stakeholder in aligned business areas
- ACA, ACCA fully qualified
The desired candidates will:
- Be in possession of financial reporting experience with awareness of the specific requirements of IFRS
- Possess experience of leading audits of Finance functions in large, complex financial services organisations
- ACA/ACCA fully qualified
- Understanding of relevant regulatory environment and current regulatory issues
- Experience in risk based auditing or risk/control activities.
Remuneration ranges from £50,000 - £100,000 + benefits & bonuses
If you feel the prerequisites outlined above fall within the remit of your skill set, please submit an up-to-date version of your CV to register your interest. NB: technical referrals welcome.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk