This job is no longer available
Auditors at AVP-to-SVP level from an Investment Banking Capital Markets background within Treasury, Sales, Trading, Credit and Market Risk are presently in demand across 5 of our top-tier Investment Banking clients. What is sought are ambitious and diligent Internal Auditors with exposure to vanilla and/or exotic instruments including; Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income, Cash Equities, Derivatives, Bonds, Money Markets & Interest Rates. Across two of the five Investment Banks, there is a strong appetite for front office risk assurance within etrading, High Frequency Trading, (HFT), Algorithms and Data Management Access (DMA)
Accountability & Experience at the VP/SVP level include:
- Developing understanding of Group Strategy and Business Objectives & focusing the Group's Audit work on areas of highest risks.
- Building and managing key stakeholder relationships throughout the audit process.
- Leading, delivering audit engagements and working as a team to deliver audits insofar as efficiently and effectively executing risk based audits as agreed with the Head of Audit and other internal stakeholders so that the department audits what matters [with minimal oversight].
- Product experience/understanding of financial markets instruments and risk measures.
- Experience of auditing a trading business
- High quality auditing experience within a global financial services organisation
- Maintaining high impact relationships with executives.
- Ability to demonstrate decisiveness and sound judgement on a consistent basis.
- Experience of leading team projects.
- Relevant technical/professional qualifications. (ACA/ACCA)
Remuneration ranges from £50,000 - £100,000 + benefits & bonuses
If you feel the prerequisites outlined above fall within the remit of your skill set, please submit an up-to-date version of your CV to register your interest. NB: technical referrals welcome
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk