This job is no longer available
Senior Manager - Financial Crime - London Bank
A top bank in the city ofLondonis seeking a senior manager within the financial crime department to be responsible for the overall management and migration of financial crime related risk within the Wealth business. You will be focussing on AML and broader financial crime prevention and will be responsible for managing key stakeholder relationships and leading the UK Wealth financial crime prevention team.
- Lead, motivate, develop and appraise the Financial Crime Team members as required, and manage stakeholder relationships (for example Group's Risk Division and Group Audit) in order to provide assurance that the business is managing financial crime risk effectively.
- Develop, critically appraise and recommend for approval UK Wealth policies, systems, controls or new business proposals relating to Financial Crime to enable UK Wealth to manage financial crime risk effectively.
- Manage the research and interpretation of information received on emerging Group or industry wide financial crime-related risks, evaluating trends and escalating to the Business Unit Control Function Director and the UK Wealth Directors where appropriate, in order to provide early warning to help UK Wealth identify, and take action to mitigate risks.
- Contribute to the implementation and development of the UK Wealth business plan as required, in order to meet or exceed the agreed performance objectives, monitoring progress against completion throughout the year
- Act as a consultant and a point of reference on more complex financial crime related technical and procedural issues in order to minimize risk.
- Ensure compliance with the Group's policies, procedures and guidelines together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements where appropriate implementing actions to protect business at all times.
- At least 4/5 years experience ideally within a top tier bank or financial institution
- Strong AML and broader financial crime background
- Experience managing relationships with senior stakeholders
- Experience working within private / wealth banking is desirable
Location - City ofLondon
Salary - Market Rate
This is an exciting opportunity for a compliance manager to lead a team within a top bank in London. If you are interested, please send your CV to Ryan Graham at rgrahamatrealstaffing.com and get in touch on 0207 398 3600
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk