This job is no longer available
IT AUDIT - SENIOR IT AUDITOR - BANKING & INTERNAL AUDIT - FS -LONDON- £45k-£55k
IT Audit Senior with a background in Capital Markets is required by market leading Investment Bank to join their high performing team of IT Auditors theirLondonbased office. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right applicant to join a top performing team in both the IT auditing and financial services sector.
The core responsibilities of the role include:
- Support the Audit Lead in scoping the audit where necessary
- Identify, assess & document risks and controls
- Update the Audit Lead and audit team with progress and observations.
- Complete testing
- Write high quality audit observations and support the Audit Lead in writing the report.
- Provide suggestions to management for actions to address control issues identified.
- Discuss and agree the factual accuracy of audit observations with stakeholders/Audit Lead as appropriate
Ideally, the perfect candidate for this IT auditor position will already have 2+ years experience in risk based auditing within the Big 4 or internal audit. In addition, a proven technical knowledge and record of high performance in previous roles as well as the relevant qualifications, including CISA, are preferred.
If you feel as though this opportunity within the IT audit space is for you and you are driven by great career progression contact Charles Smith of Real Staffing Group on 0207 398 3600.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk