This job is no longer available
Life & Pensions Business Analyst
Life & Pensions Business Analyst opportunity within one of the fastest growing business in the Insurance world!
To be considered for this excellent and high profile Business Analyst role, I have attached some additonal information
As a Life & Pensions Business Analyts, your main duties will be:
- Liaise with Business and IT teams to gather and define detailed requirements and functional specifications for IT projects.
- Requirements gathering, analysis and functional design using a recognised methodology.
- Writing Business & Technical documentation.
- Data analysis / manipulation
To be considered for this excellent Lie & Pensions Business Analyst role you will need to have the following:
- Experience of working in an Agile environment (understanding of the pitfalls of the Methodology)
- Experience of Pensions and / or Actuarial industry highly desirable
- Full appreciation of development lifecycle
- Problem Analysis - ability to breakdown and logically display the problem and the conceptual problem
- GAP Analysis
- End-to-end lifecycle experience of systems development & implementation projects
- Knowledge of SQL, Microsoft Office, Exel
The Life & Pensions Business Analyst must be logical, structured in their thinking and approach.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk