This job is no longer available
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Scotland/Northern England
Consultant: Nick Gillison
The Green Recruitment Company is representing a market leader in supplying Renewable energy solutions to land owners and agricultural market across the North of England and Scotland. Our client specialises in small and medium scale wind turbines.
Our client is looking for a Senior Sales Executive. The successful candidate will be talented and highly motivated individual to fill the position. The ideal candidate will be able to show a successful track record selling high value products and have some experience selling into the agriculture sector.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Lead generation
• Proposal writing
• Customer presentations
• Advice on turbine siting and after sales care
• Negotiate high value contracts
Experience and Skills:
• Successful background and experience in sales of high value products ideally into the agriculture sector
• Excellent communication and organisation skills both verbal and written.
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent presentation skills
• Proven experience of negotiating contracts.
• Hands on person who is prepared to get involved in all areas of sales from lead generation and exhibitions to deal closing and contract negotiation
• Excels at operating and communicating in a fast pace environment.
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment of a small company while ensuring key business processes are followed
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44 (0)207 902 1191