This job is no longer available
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000- £35,000 plus benefits
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Consultant: Dominic Wall
The Green Recruitment Company is representing an international renewable energy developer with operational projects across the UK and America. As a result of successful funding and an expansion of project workload, this client requires a quality design engineer to work on the DC electrical aspects of large ground mounted solar PV projects.
This is an exciting role offering clear progression and industry exposure to international renewable energy projects.
The Responsibilities of the Role:
• A qualified solar PV system design engineer with demonstrable experience in the sector.
• Have experience with one or a number of the following: Independent or consulting engineering firm, solar PV development company, EPC contractor, O & M contractor.
• Must have experience with designing large scale ground mounted project and be completely proficient in Auto CAD and PV Syst.
• They should have experience of dealing with the due diligence process.
• They must be fluent in English (advanced Spanish would be of benefit.)
• Able to be based in Ireland but travel when required.
• They will be required to work with a tight team in Dublin and the UK.
Experience and Skills:
Degree qualified in a relevant discipline such as Electrical Engineering, Renewable Energy Systems Engineering or Electronic Design.
• A good communicator.
• Able to produce written project reports.
• Experience of grid power distribution would be advantageous.
• They need to be a self-starter and have an ability to carry out tasks unsupervised to tight deadlines.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44 (0) 2030022877