This job is no longer available
Job Type: Permanent
Consultant: Nick Gillison
The Green Recruitment Company is representing a specialist supplier of subsea diverless connectors, structures and field architecture to the offshore energy industry.
The successful candidate will report to the Engineering Manager or assigned Team
Leader, Principle Engineer or Senior Subsea Engineer. The main responsibilities include:
• Produce engineering output that meets specification, is fit for purpose, safe to use, cost effective, and complies with relevant national and international standards
• Deliver assigned individual work scope within schedule and budget, complete with all supporting technical documentation
• Plan, organise and report on assigned aspects of the design process
• Maintain full compliance with all related aspects of the company quality, environment, safety and customer care policy
• Support company operations at site or client locations as required
• Provide a service to others in checking work and providing technical support to manufacturing and site operations
• Liaison with clients and third parties
Experience and Skills:
• Degree HND/HNC.
• Good theoretical and practical knowledge.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Analytical capability supported by a desire to achieve chartered status by having or developing one or more of the following core skills; The design, manufacture, and test of subsea equipment for the oil and gas industry. Understanding of production processes including machining, fabrication and
• Product support and consultancy on client vessels, and onshore work sites.
• Ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44 (0)207 902 1191