BI Data Manager - Southampton - £55k To £60k
An experienced BI Data Manager interested in taking a critical role for a global household name by taking management responsibility for all the development and support for Business Intelligence (BI) and Data solutions? The BI team is currently delivering a number of key solutions, for which the BI & Data Manager role is critical, spanning various business areas, involving both reporting and data warehouse solutions.
This role not only manages the overarching BI practice, but also brings the various people operating within this area into a single team by successfully leading and managing them. This is a managerial role so you will own the capability of the solutions while the architects will own the technical solutions.
BI & Data Warehousing Manager - £55k to £60k -Southampton
Key skills of which all must be met include:
- Extensive people management and team leadership of a BI Team.
- Strong BI Governance experience.
- Extensive experience managing Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing AND extensive experience managing RDBMS platforms
- Extensive experience in managing projects and outsourced contracts, working in a structured Project Management framework
- Good understanding of all stages of Data Warehouse project lifecycle and development methodologies
- Good understanding of the capabilities of OLAP Cubes
- Good understanding of the capabilities of BI access tools (in particular BOXi),
- Strong Knowledge of ETL tools (in particular SSIS)
- Development of IT and BI strategies to support changing needs of the business
- Risk management
As the BI & Data Manager you will be responsible for:
- Manage and Lead a BI and Data team of 5 to 8 Analysts, Project Managers, Developers and Architects.
- Day-to-day operational aspects of the existing BI and Data Platform landscape
- Projects in adding more BI capability
- Delivery of BI capabilities in support of other IT projects
The hiring manager will be reviewing recommendations on Monday afternoon so please don't hesitate and apply with a copy of your most up to date CV. I will then be in touch to discuss further.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com