This job is no longer available
Credit Risk Technology Program Manager-Contract-Banking-Canary Wharf
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Program manager for a Contract position based in Canary Wharf paying up to £800/day. This role in particular requires a program manager to lead one of the key programs within credit risk technology.
You will have to work with the business programme manager and senior stakeholders in governing the programme, defining the strategic direction, and controlling the project. You will also need to run the project team and manage multiple projects at different stages to delivery.
To be considered for this role, you will need to possess strong communication skills to different stakeholders, as well as strong attention to detail and methodical approach to managing the project.
Some of the key skills needed to be considered for this role would be:
- experience in a project management role within investment banking/derivatives
- E2E project experience of a medium to large project
- experience of managing different stakeholders that span different departments
- business experience of working within a risk department
- experience of business process change management projects
- knowledge of credit risk
- knowledge of implementing data projects
If you feel you are right for this role or would like more information, then please send me your CV and I will come back to you as soon as I can.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk