This job is no longer available
I am looking for a SAP Development analyst to join my client in Manchester.
As a key member of the SAP IT team, the purpose of this role is to provide ABAP development to help support and drive forward the design of the SAP solution. You will work alongside a small team of Business Analysts who specialise in Logistics and Finance modules of SAP.
The core application you will be responsible for is SAP ECC6, though in the complex environment that we operate in, there are other applications which SAP needs to interface to and which may also need some development or mapping, such as Gentran:Server and Informatica.
- Working from the design of Business Analysts in the team, to create new SAP development objects (ABAP programs, custom tables, idocs etc.), and amend existing objects ready for testing.
- To meet support needs of the business or as part of the various projects that we deliver each year.
- Guide the business analysts and other members of the IT team in technical aspects of design
- To advise as to what is possible and technically best practice.
- Provide the highest quality of support to Business Analysts, Key Users, Business Sponsors and other business managers.
- Have direct contact with the business users (especially the SAP Sponsors and Key Users) for design details and for feedback on testing.
- Champion innovation within all areas that the IT department work
If you wish to be put forward for this role then please contact me asap.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com