This job is no longer available
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40-50k + car allowance and benefits
Consultant: Nick Gillison
The Green Recruitment Company represents a multinational, well-established energy company that is involved in various different aspects of renewable energy across Europe.
• Continuous development and implementation of the Company`s health and safety management system.
• Monitor performance and implement improvement/ remedial actions.
• Travel including undertaking onsite audits of projects, offices, management systems and suppliers Perform and provide guidance and consistency when creating risk assessments and method statements.
• Provide support, training and advice to staff on safety matters.
• Undertake incident investigations.
• The successful candidate will have the following attributes:-
• Be passionate in the value of the highest standards in health and safety planning and performance, for efficient delivery of projects and a strong belief that projects can be delivered without accident or injury.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate clearly at all levels both within the organisation and externally with clients, suppliers, trade bodies etc
Experience and Qualifications:
• Have proven health & safety experience working on large scale construction projects.
• Offshore, electrical and mechanical engineering safety experience would be highly advantageous.
• Have a recognised safety qualification (minimum of NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent) and hold corporate membership of a British safety institution (e.g. MIOSH)
• Be prepared to; undertake offshore survival, working at height, confined spaces and first aid training courses as necessary and to undertake visits to offshore structures.
• Have knowledge of OSHAS 18001.
• Have competent IT and information systems (IS) skills.
• Have clear and concise report, method statement and risk assessment writing skills.
• Experience of quality and environmental management, including knowledge of ISO 9001 and 14001 would be an advantage.
Closing Date for this role is 15th March 2013.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
44 (0) 203 002 877