This job is no longer available
About the Agency
An award winning, fully integrated, central based creative agency is on the hunt for an experienced, ambitious Senior Account Manager to join them to work on a leading global media company.
This medium-sized agency has retained its independence and personality whilst delivering award winning creative work alongside an impressive list of new business wins.
The agency is ideally seeking a Senior Account Manager who thrives on integrated projects, with solid experience in TV and a passion for good creative work.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to step up and really take ownership of this piece of business. Reporting directly into the Business and Operations Director, the role demands a huge amount of responsibility, with significant senior client facing and management of a fast moving and demanding account.
As the main client contact, you will be expected to build successful client relationships at all levels, and nurturing these is a core part of the role. You will work on a variety of medias including TV, digital and press.
Your client experience will ideally have a specific focus on the broadcasting sector.
To succeed in this Senior Account Manager role you must have a good eye for detail, the ability to work under pressure and very strong organisational skills, coupled with an appetite to grow business and the quality of the agency's strategic and creative output. You must be a team player and be willing to muck in and step outside your core areas of responsibility at times. You must also have:
- Previous TTL agency experience
- Be a strategic thinker and a solid implementer who thrives on responsibility
- Experience of a variety of media channels including TV, digital advertising and press, and the ability to manage the demands of fast paced productions.
- Demonstrate insightful understanding of the client’s business
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Taking and delivering briefs
- Advising the client of the best creative solution where necessary
- Being accountable throughout the process, from briefing to delivery
- Liaising with various external suppliers including Clearcast
- Experience of managing multiple accounts and projects simultaneously
- Demonstrate awareness of “big picture” account finances including income, profitability and contractual negotiations
- Undertaking pre and post campaign research and reporting
- Have an active role in the development of junior members of the team
- Understanding the target market and, working with media partners, know how to reach them successfully
Deadline: 1st April 2013