This job is no longer available
My client looking for an experienced Testing Analyst with a track record of achieving success in a high-paced, growth-oriented business environment to join there existing test team based inDublincity. The client is one of Europes leading providers of General insurance, Life assurance & other financial services.
- Work with the Scrum team (IT, BA, Bus Reps, QA) to ensure User Stories are clearly understood.
- Work with QA team member to determine the test data and test scenarios required for acceptance testing.
- Work closely with IT to generate series of extracts of test results.
- Verify test results are as expected per extract and demonstrate evidence of results
- Ensure the testing is executed with sufficient test coverage to meet or exceed quality expectations.
- Maintain and continuously improve the quality of the test coverage, processes and the accuracy of defect evidence.
Skill Set & experience required
- Proven experience working in Test or QA deploying enterprise software applications, ideally within the Financial Services sector.
- Proven experience working within a QA role, ideally within the Insurance industry.
- An in-dept understanding in performing Test or QA, followed by implementing and integrating enterprise application solutions.
- Ability to contribute to the testing approach and 'best practice' related to software engineering, from a manual testing perspective.
- Software risk management, root cause analysis and defect diagnosis techniques.
Personal Skill Set Required
- A 'can do' attitude
- A strong service ethic, focused on the needs of colleagues
- Good facilitator and listener
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to react to changing priorities and work unsupervised
- High standards of accuracy
- Good time management and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Quality assurance mentality
- Proven experience in software application testing
If you are interested in this position please contact me on 01 8883444 or via email.
This is one of many QA test contract roles I am currently working on. If you are interested in any QA opportunities please email me your CV along with your availability. j.valentine @ computerfutures.ie
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com